Thursday, March 22, 2007

sick...music...

Today I am sick. I watched Unbreakable and I'm trying to figure out if I liked it or not. It's been a bad week for the most part.
Being sick sucks, especially when it's your lymph glands in your neck that are swollen, swallowing hurts, eat hurts, yeah it sucks. However, it restful to a certain degree, because you really can't do anything else, and with so much pain you can't think about much else either, so you can't even truly worry about everything that you need to get done – so here's to sickness being our bodies way of telling us we need rest *raises glass*.

Music....
I pretty much hate all the music I've been writing lately, it's boring.... there's nothing really redeeming about. Maybe it's a self hatred thing, or maybe it's just that I can hear how boring it is and don't have the energy to really do something about it. Plus I have nothing to really write about, I'm not really inspired by anything lately, no input.
I guess that's kind of my problem all around. I just have no input, nothing to get me up in the morning, nothing that makes my life worth gettin' up for, you know? Maybe that's why I think I need to leave Nashville so bad, to find something that inspires me. I'm sure I could find something here, but it's not gonna be as easy because I think I know this town, I think I know what's goin' on here in Nashville – it's not true, I don't know much about what actually goes on here.

P.S. I don't write enough, and I honestly need to because it's good for me.

No comments: