Saturday, December 8, 2007

its gonna be short and to the point

As I have a ridiculously small amount of time, and I want to write this before the current song ends, I will just get to the point.

Yesterday was the last official day of class, it was not the last day of work, but "class" is done. I have finals this up coming week, and honestly, having never taken one in my life, I can only base my idea of them on what other people tell me, and they tell me they are going to destroy me, we will see.
There has been thing going on, which I don't really want to talk about in general, but should mention as it pertains to my current state of mind. Basically this thing has been causing me huge problems of late, it has, in the last couple months been a source of happiness, and sometimes it was the only way I kept myself (for better or worse), but now....now it has become poisonousness to me, and everytime the subject gets brought I just lose all motivation to do anything, and have to spend days recovering.

Alright my song is over, and I need to get crack-a-lackin on these six essays that are due Tuesday. I will write a much longer, much more indepth post when I have time again, which will be over Christmas break, hopefully.
peace to you all.

1 comment:

ali said...

six essays and battlestar galactica are more than enough discipline for any man.

but i'm praying for you, nevertheless, and awaiting the rest of the story.