Tuesday, April 17, 2007

computers

So, yesterday I went over to the apple store with almost $2,000 dollars in my bank account, with the intent to buy myself a macbook, a printer, applecare, and a nice little sleeve thing(nice for hot pockets) to protect my computer. I did it, I spent practically all my money, but this computer is something that I know is totally worth it. This computer will help me through college, and help me with life, music, and work. Apple computers work the way computers should work, they function like life, almost. If you think something should work a certain way, it probably does on an Apple.
So just know, Jeffrey has a sweet new computer peace.

P.S. her name is Ariel and we are madly in love.

3 comments:

Julia said...

you would name it ariel.

leemaemarie said...

man i wish i had enough to buy myself a pretty man like that. haha.

Anonymous said...

Congrats...I have a black one and I love it!

Nice time at the Cohorts this last week.