Monday, April 30, 2007

As for me....

As for me: last night I realized that while I’m here in Nashville I have to stop being an ass(again and again and again) and begin to try looking at how good I have it here and try being thankful/grateful. I don’t know why I believe this but I hold a belief that when I leave for college somehow everything will be different, like somehow all my angst and annoyance at the way my life is will somehow just magically disappear. If I can’t handle all of the things that bother me so much here, if my method of dealing with them is to run away then how is going to be any different in college?

1 comment:

Julia said...

don't kind of almost hate those kind of realizations? they call for a deeper life change. ah, discomfort and transformation. i just keep reminding myself that they make me the kind of person i was always meant to be.

(i don't even know if that made sense. that just might be the lack of sleep talkin.)